NOTE: This page is outdated, but you may still find some useful bits and pieces.
By tools we mean websites or software that can be used to support personal and group knowledge sharing. Often tools are used with methods. Today, there is a lot of talk about Social Media, so we have prepared an overview page for you on UNDERSTANDING SOCIAL MEDIA.
- an integrated communication, collaboration and mobility suite in the cloud
- Google's suite of web based communication, collaboration and productivity suite
- Web based counterpart of MS SharePoint, Exchange and Lync Server
- a web platform for socially writing database Q/A apps that explain their answers.
- sharing and using creative content on the web (This might also be a method?)
- a hosted forum service with email list and web storage of messages, files and member directory. Intended for international development. You must belong to a member organization or be sponsored by one of those organizations to get a DGroup. We also have a page here on the wiki to share your experiences with DGroups.
- Free, ad supported forum with full email capability, web pages
- Free, ad supported forum with full email capability, member directory, file storage, web pages and simple polls
- Software applications for creating video tutorials and presentations (screen video capture).